We’re a team of innovators driven to help our customers and you succeed.
Explore remote-friendly opportunities and join our mission to help consumers navigate all facets of homeownership at every stage of the journey with the best team ever!
View Our Current Open Positions
Customer Implementation Administrator
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented, entry level Customer Implementation Administrator to join our growing team. In this position, you will own all administrative aspects of onboarding customers to our software platform. The ideal candidate is customer-oriented, proactive, and possesses strong communication skills. The candidate who would be most successful for this role excels at multitasking, thrives under pressure in a startup environment, and is passionate about creating, optimizing, and owning onboarding systems and processes.
As a fast-growing SAAS startup company, we pride ourselves on our commitment to customer satisfaction and building long-term relationships with our customers.The Customer Implementation Administrator will report to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for executing all administrative and technical aspects of onboarding new customers to the Milestones software platform. This newly established role was created to guarantee a seamless and successful onboarding experience, aligning with our company’s goals for customer satisfaction, growth, and retention.
- Complete, track and report on all tasks related to onboarding new customers.
- Execute implementation duties, including organizing customer entities and configurations in the platform, adding customer brand elements, importing user lists, incorporating recommended service providers, and configuring SendGrid email delivery tools.
- Set up the customer’s Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in the platform as needed, collaborating with MLSs to process license agreements and overseeing compliance requirements within each customer’s account.
- Provide assistance to Customer Success and Support teams throughout the implementation process and ensure continuous maintenance of customer configurations.
- Refine workflows to enhance the efficiency of implementation processes.
- Generate reports on customer implementation KPIs and proactively seek avenues for improvement.
- Become highly proficient in the platform, mastering product administration tools and the SendGrid email delivery admin tool.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge on Multiple Listing Service (MLS) approval processes and compliance requirements, establishing yourself as the go-to expert in these areas.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least one year of experience in an administrative role. Real estate, mortgage or title industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Proven capacity to thrive both independently and collaboratively within a team, demonstrating initiative, effective priority setting, and multitasking in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with organization and professionalism.
- Clear and effective communication skills, maintaining a positive attitude while meeting numerous deadlines.
- Self-motivated and highly driven individual.
- Skilled problem solver adept at finding both immediate and long-term solutions.
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications and quick to adapt to new reporting tools
- Results-oriented, driven by KPIs and metrics, continuously assessing process performance and seeking enhancements.
- Demonstrated aptitude in collaborating effectively with diverse teams and individuals.
- Deeply committed to delivering high-quality work, demonstrating a strong passion for excellence.
Salary range of $40,000 – $50,000 annually. This is an entry level position with room to grow based on performance.
We are a fully remote company based in the U.S.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- PTO Leave
- Casual, employee-friendly work environment
Who We Are
Milestones is a homeownership solution that delivers personalized client portals (“hubs”) specifically designed to engage consumers at every stage of the decade-long homeownership journey – from buying, selling, moving, and managing a home. Milestones hubs give consumers access to a wide array of home service providers, insights into home value, and much more, positioning real estate professionals to stay connected, educate, and add value to create forever clients.
At Milestones, we value diversity and inclusion in our workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.